Surf Camp Costa RicaSURF THE BEST WAVES OF YOUR LIFE
surf camp costa rica
SURF THE BEST WAVES OF YOUR LIFE
Get your surfing to the next level and take your first steps to becoming an intermediate or advanced surfer.
Here at Surf the Jungle we take care of all the details from the moment you land in Costa Rica so that you can focus on what’s important.
- Your transfers to and from Puerto viejo : We’ll transfer you to/from San Jose airport and bring you to Puerto Viejo
- 7 nights accommodation: For the week your stay in a shared or private room at a local hotel.The hotel are located in front of the sea with beachfront access and breathtaking views. You can also relax in a wonderful pool.
- Surf coaching: During the week you will have 12 hours of surf classes. All surf equipment for surf classes including board, wax, leash and rashguard is included.
- Meals: Breakfast is provided at the hotel and lunch and dinner are included daily (except on day off) The day you leave breakfast only. Your meals are prepared with fresh, local ingredients. Dietary requirements accomodated.
- Yoga for Surf Class: Two yoga classes given on a beautiful bamboo platform in the jungle, is specific to surf and will give you the space to stretch and relieve your muscles. It will help you recover more rapidly and teach you specific techniques to avoid injury.
- Get to know the area tours: In addition to surfing we also want to expose you to the local culture and lush rainforests. We will also take a kayake tour in Punta Uva and take a hike to the mirador.
- “Free Time” Activities: During the week there is one built in free day where you have no planned activities and can use the day to relax, play and explore. We have many options for additional tours and excursions if you choose.
- Photos and Video Footage: We will document your surf journey with photos both in and out of the water and will make them available to you shortly after your stay with us.
- Transportation: Transportation to and from Surf the Jungle activities is included. If you would like to have additional personal means of transportation, such as a bicycle, we can arrange this upon arrival at additional cost.
- Arrival/Departure Details: The day you arrive and the day you leave will be for check – in and check – out, time for relaxation, and saying hellos and goodbyes.
The following dates are our planned yearly surf camps
If you would like to be a part of our surf camp but the scheduled dates don’t work for you, we are always flexible to organize personalized surf camps at our customers’ request. Contact us today!
*Daily schedules are given upon surf camp registration.
What’s not included?
- Your flights to and from Costa Rica
- Dinner and lunch (only on day off).